Whether you’re living with a life-limiting illness, caring for someone who is, or grieving the death of a loved one, we’re here to help.To reach our main reception at the hospice, please call 01246 568801
There are lots of ways you can support us and help make a difference.
We are here for the people of North Derbyshire and beyond.
Shopping with us or donating items for us to sell helps fund our compassionate care.
Road closures will be in place in some areas of Chesterfield on Saturday 1st July 2023 from 7pm til 4am however roads will be reopened as soon as possible. A full list of the 2023 road closures can be found below:
– Ernie Moss Way, half road closure and one way system set up. Access to Lidi, KFC, Costa etc will still be available.
– Lights switched off where Ernie Moss Way meets Sheffield Road to easy the flow of traffic. No access onto Ernie Moss Way from the Sheffield Road.
– Nelson Street closed at the Sheffield Road end.
– Sanforth Street closed at the Sheffield Road end.
– Lockoford Lane, full closure between Brimington roundabout and Ernie Moss Way. Access to and from Casa controlled by GTM staff.
– Brimington Roundabout, only inner lane open.
– A61 by-pass, full closure in both directions between Brimington roundabout and Hornsbridge roundabout
– A617 by-pass, inner lane only closed eastbound from Hornsbridge roundabout to Spital Lane slip road
– Spital Lane slip road, full closure
– St Leonards Drive, full closure in between Spital Lane and Hasland Road
– Hasland Road, half closure between Saxton Close and Hampton Street
– Hasland Road, full closure between Hampton Street and Mansfield Road
– The Green, full closure between Mansfield Road and Storforth Lane
– Baden Powell Road, half road closure between Park Road and Summerfield Road**
– Park Road, half road closure between Baden Powell Road and Boythorpe Avenue**
– Park Road, full closure between Boythorpe Avenue and the exit from Ravenside retail park**
** 3-way temporary traffic lights set up to control the flow of traffic